Photography courtesy of Dylan Lang
Spring has officially sprung and the many wildflowers popping up around Phoenix inspired this love child look. With 100 degree temperatures right around the corner I'm trying to get the last few wears out of my boots and jackets before they're retired for the summer. You can easily collaborate these pieces into your spring wardrobe and keep wearing them until the heat kicks in, but knowing Arizona, there will only be a few more weeks of pristine spring weather. That said, I think I'll spend each and everyday soaking up the sun like any flower child would. Stay Steezy!
(Floral Crown- DIY, Military Jacket- Express, Corset Tank- Pacsun, High Waisted Cutoffs- Pacsun, Boots- Aldo, Fringe Bag- Pacsun)
Photography courtesy of Dylan Lang
Whether you're one of the lucky ones who will be attending Coachella this year, or just hitting up your local music fest like I am, it's time to break out the cut off's, the funky accessories that have been neglected all winter, and just listen to the music. Music festivals aren't only fun, but also a fashion hot spot and great time to embrace your inner boho/rocker chick. I'll be attending McDowell Mountain Music Festival on Friday, featuring the Shins and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's. In the mean time, here's a sneak peek of what I'll be rocking on Friday.
I stumbled across this hot pink blazer a few days ago at JC Penney's, and the poor little thing was just sitting there in the clearance section, all by itself, with a price tag marked $10. TEN DOLLARS?! Maybe everyone was scared off by this bright hue but I found the Decree blazer to be just the refreshing pop of color that my spring wardrobe needed. Here are 3 different ways I've been styling this fresh little number. Click here to get one for yourself before they're all gone!
Pearls- Thrifted, Tank- Merona, Belt- Thrifted, Skirt- Q, Bracelet- Target, Wedges- Forever 21
Click HERE to hype this look!
Tank- Merona, Belt- Charlotte Russe, Clutch- H&M, Pearls- Chico's, Denim- AE, Shoes- Target
Glasses- Thrifted, Tank- H&M, Shorts- Pacsun, Sandals- Pacsun
Spring Break is right around the corner, and for some of you lucky ones it's already here! As I anticipate a much needed trip to Santa Monica, CA with my girlfriends in a few weeks, I compiled a list of my must-have's for this year's Spring Break!
1. A Pair of Retro Sunnies- Absolutely loving these Lennon inspired glasses! No outfit is complete this spring without a pair of trendy sunnies, especially not on the beach.
2. The High Waisted Bikini- Not only do these adorable suits give off a sexy, 50's era pin up feel, but they are flattering on almost all body types and provide an instant tummy tuck.
3. High Waisted Destroyed Denim Shorts- If you don't already own a pair of these, I would suggest getting some ASAP! They're a great basic that you'll be wearing all spring and summer, guaranteed.
4. Light Sweater- I'm not ready to retire my sweaters quite yet, and luckily Spring Break is a great time to get the last few wears out of them until they're put away for good. With coastal breezes, it can get super chilly on the beach, so a light sweater makes the perfect cover up.
5. Kick-Ass Sneaks- I know my Spring Break is going to consist of lots of walking and cruisin' around, so some comfy sneaks are an absolute must! You can't go wrong with some classic Chuck Taylor's, but this Americana pair is killer if you want to be a little more daring!
Woohoo! Steeze Please is now on Bloglovin.com, a site that makes it easier than ever to follow all of your favorite blogs and view all their new content in one easy place for you to explore. Yes, this means not having to open ten different tabs on your computer and no more finding a sweet new blog, only to forget it's name a few days later. So, please show Steeze Please some love and click the link below to follow and discover your new blogging addiction!