1. A Pair of Retro Sunnies- Absolutely loving these Lennon inspired glasses! No outfit is complete this spring without a pair of trendy sunnies, especially not on the beach.
2. The High Waisted Bikini- Not only do these adorable suits give off a sexy, 50's era pin up feel, but they are flattering on almost all body types and provide an instant tummy tuck.
3. High Waisted Destroyed Denim Shorts- If you don't already own a pair of these, I would suggest getting some ASAP! They're a great basic that you'll be wearing all spring and summer, guaranteed.
4. Light Sweater- I'm not ready to retire my sweaters quite yet, and luckily Spring Break is a great time to get the last few wears out of them until they're put away for good. With coastal breezes, it can get super chilly on the beach, so a light sweater makes the perfect cover up.
5. Kick-Ass Sneaks- I know my Spring Break is going to consist of lots of walking and cruisin' around, so some comfy sneaks are an absolute must! You can't go wrong with some classic Chuck Taylor's, but this Americana pair is killer if you want to be a little more daring!